Are you suffering from digital eye strain?
Anyone spending more that 2 hours a day FOCUSING on computers, laptops, or cell phones are possibly finding themselves with symptoms of tired, dry eyes, headaches, and even shoulder and neck pain.
WE CAN HELP!
What you can take to support eye health:
Lutein/Zeaxanthin: Lutein is a carotenoid with reported anti-inflammatory properties. It is known to improve or even prevent age-related macular disease.
Cataplex A: This vitamin A supplement helps promote healthy epithelial cell development and provides ingredients with antioxidant activity.
We carry both supplements in our clinic.
Give us a call first to make sure we have it in stock 360-836-5730!
What you can do to ease eye strain:
- The 20.20.20 Rule: Every 20 minutes, look away for 20 seconds at something at least 20 feet away.
- Take time to blink: Studies show that when we are focused at our screens we blink less – a lot less – so regularly blink to increase eye moisture.
- Adjust your computer screen: Move your computer screen about an arm’s length away from you and position to avoid glare.
- Increase oils in the eyes: Rub your hands together to create a bit of heat and then cup your hands over your eyes. Keep eyes open and don’t put pressure on your eyes, just cup your hands over your eyes to give them warmth and help keep the necessary natural oils flowing.
- Eat dark leafy greens: Eat 1 or 2 servings daily to add important antioxidants to your diet and boost eye health.