Seeing a holistic, mind-body medicine practitioner is quite a different experience from seeing a conventional doctor or any practitioner that works strictly by treating the symptoms of disease.
Why do you need a holistic counseling session?
- Experience the same pain or symptom over and over that doesn’t go away or resolve?
- Have a habit you’ve been trying desperately to quit, but are unsuccessful?
- Feel you’re not living your very best life?
- Want to make a shift in your life for the better?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, you may benefit greatly from a Vis Dialogue Holistic Counseling session.
What’s the process of a Vis Dialogue session?
Dr. Neale works with gentle, yet powerful forms of medicine (holistic counseling, homeopathy, nutrition) that do not pose the potential of toxicity and complications with harmful interactions with pharmaceuticals.
This involves a dialogue of simple questions called the Vis Dialogue, that will help you gain a deeper understanding of the connection between your mind and body in your present state of health. You’ll get to share your innermost struggles, fears, weaknesses, and issues that you’ve carried your whole life. Sharing this and coming to understand yourself better through this dialogue is very healing and therapeutic just like hypnosis.
Getting to the Root Cause
You will be working with Dr. Neale to find a thread, or a theme, that is woven throughout your life that is at the cause of your problem. With this most valuable awareness, you are empowered to heal yourself and make a better, healthier life. From that point, Dr. Neale may also specially select a homeopathic remedy that matches the “whole” of your health concern to bring about healing in a gentle, yet powerful, fashion.
How to prepare for your session?
- Grab a journal or piece of paper and answer the questions above.
- Take note of any reoccurring symptoms or pains.
- We’ll go over these answers when we meet.