Try this for breakfast!
- A handful of greens. I buy these in bulk, super, organic, baby, power greens in a tub. I toss the tub in the freezer and it then won’t go bad waiting for me to use it up!
- A splash of frozen fruit: organic berries, mango, peaches, or cherries.
- A handful of frozen nuts (organic and raw), i.e. cashew, hazelnut, almond.
- A handful of frozen seeds (organic and raw), i.e. pumpkin, sunflower, chia, sesame, flax.
- A scoop of raw cacao powder.
- A scoop of vitamin C powder.
- A scoop of collagen (Great Lakes – Green Bottle).
- A quarter of an avocado.
- Water to cover.
- Cooked black beans, about 10.
And for lunch: A quick fiber rich bug-feeding stir-fry.
Try a bean, mushroom, and onion stir-fry topped with a little Frank’s RedHot sauce (it’s not actually hot, it is red though) and avocado.