Course Appetizer Prep Time 15 minutes Cook Time 20 minutes Total Time 35 minutes Calories 261 kcal Author Jenny Castaneda
We found this recipe here.
- 1 lb ground turkey or chicken
- 4 oz (1 package) fresh shiitake mushrooms sliced
- 1 cup carrots julienned
- 1 cup bamboo shoots julienned
- 2 tbsp fresh ginger grated
- 2 cloves fresh garlic minced
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes optional
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- black pepper to taste
- 1 head butter lettuce
- Saute ground beef over medium heat for a few minutes.
- When it starts to brown, add mushrooms, carrots, bamboo shoots, ginger, garlic.
- Once carrots start to soften, add coconut aminos, red pepper flakes black pepper and fish sauce.
- Mix everything together until well combined and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Serve with butter lettuce.